chor bazar is the most popular market for cheap rates products. products price starting at 0.25 paisa. Unbelievable cheap rates in chor bazar.
Chor bazar Located in the oldest part of the city, is one of the most interesting places to visit in Delhi.
The largest thrift shop in the city, Chor Bazar has everything you would ever want to buy.
Books, clothes, shoes, gym equipment, cameras, stationery and antiques, you name it and that includes it. There is a lot you can do to maintain good products.
Chor bazar, here also available products names-
- Latest Books
- Fancy clothes
- Hd Brand Cameras
- Anroid Mobiles And Accesscoris
- Apple Mobiles And Accesscoris
- Computers And Laptops
- Ladies And Gents Wallet
- Ladies And Gents Handy Bags
- Gym Equipments
- Sports Equipment
- Brand Lcd TV
- All Electronic Lamps
- All Electronic Music Devices
And etc. All products are also available in cheap price.
Visiting the Chor bazar market at the end of Sunday can be a great idea, as this market is adjacent to the famous Sunday Book Market in Dariyaganj, where you can get book deals.
Space from novels to planning books and textbooks is an expense that no one can even imagine.
The position with 10 books starting from INR 210, is one of the most amazing things about heaven market for every book lover. You can also get books at 100 / kg which is definitely unusual and interesting for every book enthusiast.
Knives from well known brands such as Louis Vuitton, Raymonds, Zara, H&M and Forever 21 are often marketed in knives.
As soon as the price starts below INR 50 for a piece of clothing, you can go to this brand without leaving any hole in your pocket and become the owner of every brand.
Customers start queuing up long ago, because that’s the time when they can get their hands on the most beautiful things at the lowest prices.
Clothes are scattered on the roadside bed, so take enough time and visit the Chor bazar market to get your hands on the best things.
With cameras and its equipment available to all the big companies in the market, it has become the hub for purchasing all their supplies from all emerging photographers.
With the launch of high-end cameras in the INR 2000 range, people are now turning to Old Delhi to get their hands on these gorgeous cameras from companies such as Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony and Panasonic.
However, while buying electronics from this Chor bazar market, you should keep an eye on authentic things, because many cheap dupattas also come in the market, so that customers can be easily fooled.
From cheap Chinese handsets to even the latest iPhone, this market has it all. The rates of these phones are jaw-dropping, with iPhones available even at a cost as low as INR 3000.
You can also find every phone accessory you might need in this Chor bazar market, including headphones, chargers, SD cards, pen drives and earphones. The prices of these are meager.
You should though be cautious about the authenticity of the products, as you might not get a guarantee on your headset than a verbal assurance by the shopkeeper.
Many street vendors and shops are seen selling gym equipment in the Chor bazar market, including weights and dumbbells from showrooms at low prices. Sports equipment such as knee pads, bats, rackets, balls, skates, hockey sticks and helmets will also be available in this market.
The amount and quality of employees at such a low price in the market is unbelievable to the people visiting this place for the first time. Keeping an eye on great products and great bargaining skills while roaming this Chor bazar market will definitely be your survival guide.
Most of the available products is brand new, including Puma, Adidas, Nike and Decathlon.
From clever eras to clay and beautiful planners to beautiful notepads, these places are a haven for every Jewellery enthusiast. With products starting from INR 0.10 paisa, this place caters to your every need.
Even with a small budget, you will certainly manage to get your hands on many of these markets, which are equally beautiful and useful.
All the high-end brands you see on the internet, which you’ve always dreamed of, can be on your market trip. Bags and purses from luxury companies like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Michael Kors, Steve Madden and Charles and Keith are available in this market full, you can get your hands on these things at very low prices.
Most of the products available in the Chor bazar market are exported or rejected ingredients of these companies, so this quantity is available at rates below INR 50.
It can be a choice of accessories or your shoes; This Chor bazar market covers all your needs at a price you can’t even imagine. Various shoes and H&M, always entering 21, fill the market for heels and flats of brands like Aldo, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Steve Madden and Jimmy Chur.
The range starts from around 800 for a well welded heel that proves to be very light in your pocket. The Chor bazar market can certainly keep you in your pocket for the lowest possible price and the change of toes at the lowest price.
Be it antique shops.The place has collected all this. Beautiful silver and kundan work ornaments can be seen hanging in the exhibition in the small shops of the Chor bazar market.
It has been able to attract many foreigners to this Chor bazar market, and many Indian seniors to observe. Beautiful wood and iron handicrafts also go to these shops and are sold cheaply.
You can definitely manage to get your hands on all these beautiful things in the Chor bazar market without emptying your bank account.
Chor Bazar All loction And Timing.
- CHOR BAZAR IN DELHI TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 5 PM
- CHOR BAZAR IN KOLKATA TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 8 PM
- CHOR BAZAR IN MUMBAI TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 7 PM
- CHOR BAZAR IN HYDERABAD TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 5 PM
- CHOR BAZAR IN BANGALORE TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 4 PM
- CHOR BAZAR IN INDORE TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 5 PM
- CHOR BAZAR IN LUCKNOW TIMING – MORNING AT – 5 AM to EVENING 5 PM
Tips And Tricks for Shopping in Chor Bazaar.
- Not all the stuff sold in the Chor bazar market is authentic. You need to be able to differentiate between the genuine and the fake things while in the Chor bazar market. So, while buying electronics and branded items, be sure to check the authenticity to the products.
- It is best to visit the Chor bazar market during the early hours of the day, given the fact that the crowd is less and all the good stuff is up for grabs, making it easier for you to shop.
- Take the metro to reach the Chor bazar market, as it is the best possible mode of conveyance given the lack of parking facilities in the Chor bazar market.
- It is best to visit this Chor bazar market on Sunday as the adjoining Daryaganj Book Market, which is the only setup on Sunday, is something you’ll look forward to as well.
- The actual price of the products is quite less than what the shopkeepers quote. So don’t be afraid to put your bargaining skills to best use while in the Chor bazar market.
- You must have Free time on their hand before visiting the market, around 2-3 hours if you want to explore the place thoroughly.
- Many products sold are damaged and should be checked thoroughly before being bought.
- Pick pocketing is a common thing in the Chor bazar market, given the crowd. Make sure to keep all your valuables inside and out of reach.
- Carry cash. Cards definitely won’t work in though some mobile wallets might.
- This old treasured part of the city is still something which hasn’t lost its charm and attracts hundreds of people every day to itself, owing to the beauty it has managed to retain. From being the most affordable market of the city to housing one of the most beautiful monuments Chor bazar, Chor Bazaar is something which will undoubtedly pull you towards it.
- From the amazing food to fabulous clothes, the place takes care of all your needs and thus manages to be at the top of our list for the places one must visit “CHOR BAZAR”.
We hope now you can visit professionaly at Chor bazar solve your problems if you like this post kindly Visit our web pages Thanks.
Is Chor Bazaar legal?
yes, Chor Bazaar legal. it’s cheap prices products bazar. It’s not illegal.
Which day is Chor Bazaar open?
Monday to Sunday, Everyday Chor bazar is open. But have a specific time.
Why is Chor Bazaar called Chor Bazaar?
Because, Chor bazar is a cheap prices products. It’s main reason.
Is it safe to buy iPhone from Chor Bazaar?
Not Safe, Because it’s not original products of iphone Company.